Sunday 11 February 2007

nothing

Not Much to say really
Well I dont have that much to say today. I am just a bit tired so I will be having an early night today, than tomorrow I will do more work. I am still trying to find a way to post my calendar or something for easy viewing of what I do on a daily basis.Anyone with an idea juat holla!! let me know.
Hey I missed CSI Miami so am still a bit out of it really. Today I am going to research about Therapeutic writing. What is it really and does it really improve the immune system and health. Who out there has had a significant change since they began writing or blogging. C'mon share ideas and let us know. What rae the advantages of writing if there at all any.I will post up some stuff that I will find whilst researching and then we can discuss and see what others think about creative writing. I have just been coming across lot of work by Gillie Bolton and Celia Hunt. I am also planning to get a book by Pennebaker as he was one of the original thinkers around this area.

No comments: