Wednesday 25 July 2007

Conference 1

I am at the moment working on papers to present at 2 conferences. I will be attending the DDD - Dying, Death and Disposal conference in Bath. It is on the social context of Dying, Death and Disposal. 8th International Conference on the Social Context of Death, Dying and Disposal.The paper I am writing is on the use of weblogs in hospices so I am hoping that I will not have to search for too much information as I have papers for my literature review with similar content.It looks like it will be an interesting conference as it is a major multi-disciplinary conference. To see more information on this conference go to their website.
http://www.bath.ac.uk/cdas/news/conferences/
I hope it will be a good event with lots of contacts and good networking

No comments: