Friday 2 November 2007

Busy busy

I have been so busy recently I havent had time to update my blog. Anyway like I said before about the conferences. I attended the conference in Bath and it went well, more than I expected. My presentation was great and lots of people asked questions. Stella came along and so she managed to answer some of the questions. I met some really interesting people and made good contact. I must say althoug the next conference I attend I will make sure to register for the whole time and not just the day I present. I realised that I did not network as much as I only went on the last day and I feel I could have made more contacts if I had gone earlier, which is what I will do next time.
I got so many resources as well, and I will try to submit a paper to the Mortality journal. This will be done a bit later next year as I am concentrating on the ethic approval at the moment. My application had ben rejected twice and I am feeling really low at the moment but I know everything happens for a reason, so we will see how everything works out. I would actually like to continue working with patients but it looks like the committee is not happy about that so I might have to drop them out of the project which will be quite a dissappointment.
Anyway its Friday and its time to go home.
Must remember to talk to Kamran about the website on Tuesday and then that way everything can start moving smoothly once more
Excuse me for any spelling mistakes I really have to go now.
Weekend yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!

No comments: