Friday 21 September 2012

I have moved again!

Well it has been a while and then I lost my passwords and everything else that happens. My blog is still do with weblogs in palliative care but I am opening it up to a wider field to include academics who blog.
I have just started the DH23 Things digital course which is quite interesting. I have also installed LastPass which is helpful for me as I have so many passwords that I always have to remember.
To those who do not know LastPass, you can read about it in one of the posts in the DH23 Things  blog.

Anyway, I am hoping this will get me back to blogging and writing in general. I was told that if I try to write for at least 30mins everyday then writing will come naturally to me and so this blog is one way of doing that. Apparently it does not matter what you write e.g academic work or creative work - the point is to get into the habit of writing. 30 mins seems to be such a long time and I am not sure that I will succeed but maybe I will try 10minutes and increase that each week or month - which ever works for me.

Well, I am now working for the Centre for Family Research and the University of Cambridge.  Still working in palliative care which I enjoy and hoping to develop and set a career in the field (although funding etc in that area is a nightmare).

I will like I said be showing up on a weekly basis initially and then hopefully I will post more frequently. I am also hoping that the blog will take shape as time goes on so please bear with me and continue to read and comment as well.

Ta!!

No comments: