Friday 2 March 2007

Friday

Its Friday
Yes, yes, its Friday once again the weekend is upon us and I still have no plans. How sad is that? Jokes its all right. I have a few plans for the weekend. Nothing interesting otherwise you would know about it by noe. Lets see today I have to finish reading the articles I have on Therapeutic writing and the practise on Endnote. I am glad I have managed to learn how to create a library and I have actually saved some references in the Library. For those not clued up with thi, endnote is a pogram that allows you to search bibliographies from databases online and organise your references. This makes it easier as you have docmentation of all the papers you have read and those that you may want to refer to. At the moment I have all the references I need for Therapeutic writing. Now all I need to do is learn how to categorise my library. I have just created one library as this is advisable to reduce confusion which is a 'favourite hobby' of mine, if you get my drift. But anyway hopefully this will help. I will practise more over the weekend and maybe finally get to categorise my library and get more references. I might go down to the library as well and make copies of some articles from Thompson. We'll see. I am also planning to go to Church this Sunday, I have been loafing for a long long time. Anyway I will let you know if I do

No comments: